Percy Warner Park & Edwin Warner Park, collectively known as Warner Parks, are two major public parks in Nashville, Tennessee. The parks were opened in 1927, and are on land donated by Percie Warner Lea and her husband, Luke. The parks were named for her father Percy and her uncle Edwin. The parks cover a combined 2,684 acres right in the middle of some of the most sought after land in all of Nashville. Percy Warner Park is characterized by a group of steps built into the mountain located at the entrance to the park. Walkers can traverse these steps to reach the base of many hiking and biking trails. From this flag starts the long walk up to the top.